So it’s almost Easter! I wanted to give you some options for your morning Shakeology with a little Easter spin to it! I hope you find one you enjoy! The beauty of this jelly bean Shakeology recipe is that there is nothing artificially added; they’re ingredients that won’t harm you, but will instead help you on your journey of optimal health!
My FAVORITE holiday is Easter and not it’s not because of the chocolate eggs or the jelly beans. While those are tasty, it is a day of joy and restful peace in knowing that He has risen and we are set free because of his sacrifice. If you could not make it to an Easter service this year, I invite you to check back later in the week to my churches’ site where they will upload the service. Click here to be brought to the site. I hope you have a blessed Easter. Be well.
Healthy Jelly Bean Shakeology Recipe
- Orange: Vanilla Shakeology with 1 cup of Orange Juice
- Pink: Strawberry Shakeology with 1 cup Frozen Strawberries + 1.5 cups water
- Yellow: Vanilla Shakeology with 1 cup of Coconut Water, .5 cups water, juice of 1 lemon, and lemon zest.
- Red: Vanilla Shakeology with 1 cup Almond Milk, .5 cups water, 1 cup frozen cherries
- Green: Vanilla Shakeology with 1 cup of Coconut Water, .5 cups water, juice of 1 lime, and lime zest.
- Purple: Vanilla Shakeology with 1 cup Water, 1.5 cup pure grape juice, 1 cup frozen grapes