Quick and healthy snacks!
It’s all too easy to leave the house without anything to eat throughout the day and what ends up happening? We either a) end up starving and grabbing the first (sometimes) unhealthy thing that comes our way or b) we eat out of control when we get home. Raise your hand if that’s happened to you. (I’m raising my hand.) Don’t let that happen to you.
Grab a hold of 1 or 2 of these healthy snacks on your way out the door (prepare them the night before if you need to) and WIN YOUR DAY!
What are some quick and healthy snacks my family will love?
- 12 almonds and 1 orange
- Banana sliced and dipped in 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 cup of grapes and 12 walnuts
- 1 cup cubed melon with cottage cheese
- Lara bar
- Medium apple with 1 tablespoon nut butter
- Plain greek yogurt mixed with honey and berries
- 1/2 cucumber sliced with 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 serving of cottage chees with 1/4 cup of cubed pineapple
- 2 hardboiled eggs and small apple
- Celery with 1 tablespoon nut butter and dried cranberries
- 1 slice of Ezekial bread with 1/4 massed avocado
- Sliced bell peper, 1/4 avocado sliced, wrapped in Boar’s Head Turkey breast
- 1 cup of cubed watermelon mixed with chopped basil and 1 tablespoon feta